Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Teenager
From the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services Permanency Guide (originally developed by Alameda County Social Services Agency and the California Permanency for Youth Project)
The list was developed by the Oklahoma Youth Advisory Board:
1. No diapers to change
2. They sleep through the night
3. They will move out sooner…but can still visit
4. You don’t just get a child, you get a friend
5. They will keep you up to date on the latest fashion
6. No more carpools – they can drive you places
7. No bottles, formula, or burp rags required
8. They can help around the house
9. They can learn from you
10. They can teach you how to operate your computer!blog comments powered by Disqus
You can make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of children by making a tax-deductible gift...
Kinship Center welcomes volunteers who want to donate their time to help provide support to children and families.
News & Events
Kinship Center in the news and upcoming events at our locations...
Recent stories of changed lifes, program highlights, national recognition, and our communities...